Current Open Opportunities
Associates in Professional Counseling is looking for additional licensed LCPCs, LCSWs, LMFTs or Psychologist to join our team.
To be a practice of pacesetting excellence, open to future quality-based expansion, encouraging clients toward meaningfulness beyond wellness.
Our Ideal Fit
- Passionate about helping people discover solutions to personal obstacles.
- Possesses a habit of leaving people, things, and situations better than you found them.
- Enjoys a solution-focused environment.
- Desires to be the very best in everything that you do.
- Values quiet humility.
- People comment on your warm smile and positive energy.
- Available to work full-time hours (21+ clinical hours per week).
Who We Are
- APC is a private, clinical counseling practice that serves clients at our offices in Naperville, Plainfield, Frankfort, Palos Heights, and downtown Chicago.
- Our counselors are highly experienced and have worked in hospitals, agencies and/or private practices.
- We encourage our team to develop areas of interest and focus.
- We give counselors the opportunity to see clients in multiple offices where their specialties can serve a larger number of clients.
- Our counselors have a solid spiritual foundation providing hope, healing, and health. We frequently work with churches to provide help and healing.
- Our business development team provides a steady flow of referrals to each counselor.
- We offer competitive compensation packages, an IRA plan and company paid opportunities for CEUs.